Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mi Familia

My Family,


Hola, Hello to aaallll my family aaallll over the country!! My family is sooo big, I hope one day I can meet every one of you!!

This is the only picture I have of my immediate family.
What a bunch a dorks!! haha just kidding Mom and Daddy I loove you guys!!

Here is just a little piece of my huge family...

Can you find me?!

In the picture above that isn't even everyone that was at Granny Cup's house for Christmas. Its missing: Grandpa Bryan, Papa Ronnie, Uncle Tim, Kaya, Tai Nani, Nyla, Marley, Alinah, Auntie Jerrica, and Auntie Kira. And that's just Mommy's side of the family.

Here is Daddy's side.

Then there's mi familia in Texas, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Ohio, and I'm sure I'm missing some. If I stay a single child forever I'll never feel lonely with a family THIS big... that's for sure haha. 

So to AALLL my family out there...
PEEK A BOOO!!! One day I will meet you OR see you again, and give you soo many hugs and kisses to make up for all the time we spend apart. I love you soo soo soooo very much.

And for my Daddy who I love oohh so much...
Thats mee saying Hi Daddy I loove yoouu and miss you!! I know we will be together again some day and I can't wait!! I can't wait for camping with you, and going to the movies, going on field trips, to the zoo, and maybe one day you and me and maybe Mommy too can go toooo DIIISNEY WOOOORLD!!! All I know is I can't wait to hug and kiss you Daddy. Your gonna love my kisses, I call them exploding kisses because they end up all over your face! haha

I love yooouuu my biig family!! And especially you Daddy! Goodnight



Love,

Your Baby Boy
Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment