Monday, August 8, 2011

Funny Fun

Daddy,


Here are some of the funny things I got myself into over the past few days.



I fell asleep in my jumper while Mommy was cleaning the rooms. She put me in my crib right after these pictures.


Laid out in the living room watching the Disney Channel and drinkin' some milk.


When the milk was gone... so was I. 


I carry things in my mouth while I crawl around.


Playing with my toys.


I try and sink my two little teeths into Mommy's leg, it tickles her.


I play on Momma's laptop when she isn't looking.


When I sleep I tuck my hands and arms under my belly. Momma said she used to sleep like that too when she was a kid.


I really like to make loud noises! This isn't even the worst of it either.

And that's all the fun I've been having Daddy! I can't wait to start having fun with YOU soon!! I love you and MISS you sooooo much!!

LOVE,

YBB
Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment