Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Life in Video

Daddy,

Here are some videos of me through out the past month.


This is right after we got back from grocery shopping today. I was trying to help Granny Cup put away food.


One afternoon Mommy gave some little snacks to munch on. They are sooo yummy, Mom says they taste like a funyon.


Auntie Jerrica was swinging me. This was today.


Me playing with Mommy's reading light. Then I tried to steal Momma's phone and eat it. She says shes surprised it still works. haha


I was playing around and got stuck under my walker. haha




I love climbing on my walker, it makes me taller :)




See me opening and closing the door. I haven't smashed my finger... yet.




When I get bored with toys and everyone holding me, I just go and explore the house.




And that's mostly what I do all the time Daddy! I hope you have fun watching me. I miss you soo much these videos are almost as good as being with you. I love you Daddy!!


Love,

YBB
Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment