Sunday, May 22, 2011

Good morning and Goodnight

Daddy,
Goooooood morniiiiinnnnggggg!!
I was talking to that boy! He looks just like MEE! I asked him if he had any food, he didn't :( So Mom and I went downstairs to get some. Ooonnee day we are gonna have breakfast in bed! And it's gonna be sooo fun, maybe that other boy with be there too! haha. I ate banana oatmeal and milk today. Mom read somewhere that I should start feeding myself soon. But I don't think I can use a spoon yet, what do you think? Do you have any ideas of other foods I can eat with my hands?

After breakfast Mom started the marathon agaiinnn. So I just played around on my little blanket. Here are some pictures...
Chewin' on my blue hand.

Playin' with Momma!

Momma made me sooo sleeeeeppyy!

She's the best to sleep on! But she can never stay still for very long, so she made me another fort to sleep in while she did dishes. I didn't sleep for very long, I must have been hungry.
Mom fed me Squash and pears today. It took a really long time for me to eat it. Well I was just too busy talking to Great Grandma and Grandpa Zechman on Skype! They thought I was the cutest baby boy in the whoooole wooorld. It was GG Betty's birthday today, she is 71!! Haaaapppyyy Birthdaaaay!!!

I finished eating, then it was time for juice. I must have drank it too fast again because I choked agaaaain :( I had an Apple juice nose today! When I calmed down Momma put me on the blanket so I could practice on my crawling. I didn't get too far....
I slept for a while so when I woke up my tummy sure was ready for a bottle! 

Mom gave me another cookie today :)
I surprise myself at how good I eat those cookies! By the time I finished eating it Papa was home from Wal-Mart, and he brought me a surprise!! A sippy cup :D


I don't know why it's pink, maybe they were out of boy colors. I loved it soooo much, I even fell asleep with it!
Goodnight Daddy!! Miss you sooooooo much!!


Love,

You'r Baby Boy
Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment