Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kiss you Miss you

Titi Banessa,


Remember that!! It was my very first Easter, booyy was it hot outside that day!

Today I was just remembering aallll the nights and sometimes days I spent at your house with my cousins Zoe and Zuri.
That was the very first time I ever met them... and you. And how could I evvverr forget my Tio Jonathan!!
Haha he's silly, just like ME!!

I wish I could see all of you riiight nooowww!! I miss you guys soo much! I get soo bored always playin' with Momma and Granny Cup. I love them but I love yoouuu guys toooo!!

One day when I'm all grown up Momma said I could come and stay with my cousins for some holidays! And they can come and visit mee too!! And we'll do soo much fun stuff together! Like put up a tent in the living room and pretend we are camping in the woods. And build forts out of blankets and chairs. And go to the movies and the zoo and maybe even Diiiiisney world!! Man I can't wait to do all that fun stuff. 

I luubb you soooo much Titi, promise you will never ever forget about me no matter how many miles away I am. I will never forget you or my Tio and cousins. Maybe one day you can send Mommy some pictures of everyone so she can put them in my room, that way I'll be sure to remember you every single day!

I love you and I miss you sooo much!!! Foreber and ebbbeerrrr!!

Love,

YBB
Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment