Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shots

Daddy,


I went to the Doctor todaayy. At 4 o'clock. And it was 99 degrees outside... at 4 o'clock!! 

But before my appointment it was still a normal day. Granny Cup fed me breakfast, she fixes my food a lot different then Mommy. We were supposed to wake up early and go to Wally World but Granny was tooo busy watching those boooorrinngg soap operas!! So we will go tomorrow. 

I took a little nap after breakfast and then I took an even bigger nap after that. I couldn't sleep for too long because Mommy had to give me a bath and get me dressed for my appointment. When I was done I got to bounce in my door bouncy. Here is a video...


After all that fun it was off to the Doctor. I weigh 16 pounds and I'm 25 inches looonngg!! My head is the normal size, and everything else is normal too. There was only OONNNEEE little problem the Doc had to fix. And boooyyyyy did it hurt!!! Plus I had to get a shot too. But I didn't cry for long.
There I am, waiting for the Doc to look at me. I was soo bored I started chewing on my bib.
Haha. Isn't that silllyyy!!

After my appointment was over we went to McAllister's for dinner. I tried some pickles and some cantaloupe and some potatoes. I didn't like the potatoes, they were eewww!! Mommy took a video of me eating but it won't upload :(

After that we were home bound. There I ate my real dinner... MILKY MILK!! And I fell asleep. That shot really made me tired! So that's all Daddy. I love you and miss you very much!!

Love,

You'r Baby Boy
Oliver
P.S. If any family members want to leave little comments or messages for Oliver I will be sure to read them to him. Show some LOVE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment